Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2012/05/06 01:20:57 UTC

Can anyone tell me the purpose of /etc/sysconfig/cloud-management file

May I know the purpose of /etc/sysconfig/cloud-management file present on the Management Server. I am just curious to know what role does it play,

[root@mgmt1rhel2 ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/cloud-management
# This file is loaded in /etc/init.d/vmopsmanagement
# ATM we only do two things here:

dummy=1 ; export TOMCAT_CFG=/etc/cloud/management/tomcat6.conf ; . /etc/cloud/management/tomcat6.conf
#--------------------------

[root@mgmt1rhel2 ~]#

Thank you,
Chandan.

Re: Can anyone tell me the purpose of /etc/sysconfig/cloud-management file

Posted by John Kinsella <jl...@stratosec.co>.
I don't see mention of it in the source...

On May 5, 2012, at 4:20 PM, Chandan Purushothama wrote:

> May I know the purpose of /etc/sysconfig/cloud-management file present on the Management Server. I am just curious to know what role does it play,
>
> [root@mgmt1rhel2 ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/cloud-management
> # This file is loaded in /etc/init.d/vmopsmanagement
> # ATM we only do two things here:
>
> dummy=1 ; export TOMCAT_CFG=/etc/cloud/management/tomcat6.conf ; . /etc/cloud/management/tomcat6.conf
>
> [root@mgmt1rhel2 ~]#
>
> Thank you,
> Chandan.

o: 415.315.9385