Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ri...@bell.ca on 2005/03/30 01:33:36 UTC

can I use Axis for this?

Greetings list,

I need to deserialize  xml file to java objects, could anyone give me some
suggestions? Can I use axis for this purpose?
Once a xml file is parsed to a DOM tree, is there a nice tool to use to get
the object(s) if the Class is given? I'm thinking that a tool should be able
to figure it out how to populate the java object using reflection when having
the DOM tree. Your suggestions will be appreciated!

Thanks

Richard

Re: can I use Axis for this?

Posted by "Tim K. (Gmane)" <tk...@ugcs.net>.