Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tushar Abhyankar <tu...@amicontech.com> on 2008/04/28 14:54:14 UTC

Conditions on Menu Item

Hi All,

            I am working on a piece of code where it is required to
condition a group of menu items together. For eg

            <menu-item name="websites"
title="${uiLabelMap.ContentWebSites}"><link
target="FindWebSite"/></menu-item>

      <menu-item name="survey" title="${uiLabelMap.ContentSurvey}"><link
target="FindSurvey"/></menu-item>

      <menu-item name="Forum" title="${uiLabelMap.ContentForum}"><link
target="findForumGroups"/></menu-item>

      <menu-item name="Content" title="${uiLabelMap.ContentContent}"><link
target="findContent"/></menu-item>

Are required to be under same condition. I can individually condition these
menu-items but is it possible to condition the group together?

Regards,

Amicon Technologies Pvt.Ltd.

Mumbai, India.