Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/02 11:22:42 UTC

[dev] Re: Adding libcloud support to SaltStack

I've written a piece on this functionality and what it offers here;
https://medium.com/@anthonypjshaw/using-salt-to-boss-your-clouds-around-de2edb2f793d

This is now finished, anyone that wants to contribute backup or container
modules is more than welcome.

Regards,
Anthony

Re: [dev] Re: Adding libcloud support to SaltStack

Posted by Samuel Marks <sa...@gmail.com>.
Nice work

Samuel Marks
http://linkedin.com/in/samuelmarks