Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Sam Rohde <sr...@google.com> on 2019/10/01 22:04:14 UTC

New JIRA Component Request

Hi All,

I am working improvements to the InteractiveRunner along side with +David
Yan <da...@google.com>, +Ning Kang <ni...@google.com>, and Alexey
Strokach. I am requesting on behalf of this working group to add a new Jira
component "runner-interactive" as the current list of components is
insufficient.

Regards,
Sam

Re: New JIRA Component Request