Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by João Fernandes <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/07 17:19:29 UTC

[Falcon] LinkReport and LZMA compression

Hi,

Does Falcon support LZMA compression? I'm currently optimizing our app and
I've noticed that linkReport does mention an optimized size but since mxmlc
doesn't use LZMA out of the box, I need to run zlib2lzma afterwards so it
reduces the swf size even more but then, the values from the link report
has no valid meaning. So my question is, does Falcon use LZMA?

--

João Fernandes

Re: [Falcon] LinkReport and LZMA compression

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Well there is a LZMACompressor.java in the org.apache.flex.swf.io package

This note is also in the configuration class around the swf-version flag

     // swf version 13 is what shipped with player 11, and is the min
version for
     // LZMA compression

Mike

--