Posted to users@directory.apache.org by valluri sathish <va...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/08/25 13:46:11 UTC

ApacheDS with mongoDB backends

We are planning to use mongoDB as a backends for ApacheDS.
Can anyone provide any suggestions or any implementations available for implementing MongoDB as backend store for storing apacheDS data.

I found only this prototype implementation with HBase, can anyone suggest for monodb datastore and how we can implement for ApacheDS.
HBase Prototype - Apache Directory SandBox - Apache Software Foundation

Thanks & Regards,
Sathish Valluri.

Re: Fw: ApacheDS with mongoDB backends

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:46 AM, valluri sathish <
valluri_sathish@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Thanks for your input of extending classes for implementing custom
> partition.
> I am new to ApacheDS and not finding good docs for starting implementation
> for custom partitions.
>
> Can anyone suggest how to start building custom partition and if possible
> provide links for building custom partition in Apache DS.
>
> what I have mentioned is the crux of it and code is the documentation for
you cause you are digging
into the server internals

--
Kiran Ayyagari