Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Dren Butković <dr...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/20 14:55:22 UTC

Python - Ignite 2.8.0 - java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi,

random string insert/update test fails from time to time.
Tested with python 3.6 , pyignite and Ignite 2.8.0
On Ignite 2.7.6 work fine.
All logs and examples and py code for test in attachment.

Best regards
Dren

Re: Python - Ignite 2.8.0 - java.lang.NullPointerException

Posted by dbutkovic <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Evgenii,
yesterday and in several previous days i was doing some testing on Ignite
2.8.0.
Yesterday i did a fresh install (rm $ IGNITE_HOME/work) on test instance and
now on a freshly started instance I can't reproduce the problem.
For now, we can close the case, if I succeed to reproduce the problem again
I will reopen post.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm running this reproducer and I don't see any issues. Do you use pyignite
from the same version? Can you please share the full log file, maybe we're
missing something?

Thanks,
Evgenii