Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/07/03 02:52:27 UTC

Ambari-587 snafu

Hi Folks,

Ambari 587 commit has caused some issues as the patch has created some garbling in some files. I am working on fixing it. There may be some renames and/or moves, so hang tight! I will send out an email once it is fixed.

Regards,
Vikram

Re: Ambari-587 snafu

Posted by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
And we're back! Both branch 0.9 and trunk should be fine. Let me know if you run into issues.

Regards,
Vikram

Re: Ambari-587 snafu

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Yup, makes sense.

I think we can blow away branch-0.9 and in the mean-while work on trunk to get back to a reasonable state prior to the patch push.

Thanks,
+Vinod