Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 17:43:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Merge YARN-3368 (new web UI) to trunk

Thank you very much Wangda for starting the vote thread.

I have launched new UI in a 5 node cluster and tested. All pages are
I think new UI will  be a very good addition and it can provide a lot of
information which user seeking for in much easier way compared to now.

+1(non-binding) from me.

Thanks,
Sunil

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everybody for voting, we get 3 binding +1 (Sunil and Rohith are all
committers so their votes should be considered as binding vote for branch
merge) and no -1. So vote is passed.

Thanks Sunil, Sreenath, Varun Saxena, Akhil, Li Lu, Kai Sasaki, Padma,
Weiwei Yang, Rohith for contributing to YARN-3368 branch. Thanks Vinod,
Jian, Allen, Varun Vasudev, Gour, Yufei, Yesha, Sumana, Kostas, Ravi and a
bunch of other folks for testing, review and giving suggestions to the
feature. Especially thanks Sunil and Sreeanth for maintaining the branch!

Just merged and pushed YARN-3368 to trunk, configured pseudo cluster with
new UI and without new UI, submitted simple job which can successfully
finished on both setups.

Regards,
Wangda

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Konstantinos Karanasos <kkaranasos@gmail.com