Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Setiadjit DS <se...@romindo-factory.net> on 2012/10/25 04:29:34 UTC

The Oo Restarted when open the file morethan 1 MB

Dear all;

I have a problem when working with Oo spreadsheet, the module frequently
restarted when opening the file morethan 1 MB;  Why?

Thanks for all of you;

--
Setiadjit DS
Plant Manager

Re: The Oo Restarted when open the file morethan 1 MB

Posted by se...@romindo-factory.net.
Thanks Dan;

I use Acer Aspire 4741 with 2 GB RAM & Windows 7 Home Premium, Java updated automatically;
Perhaps the problems coming from Java;

Happy Eid Adha (Pilgrim Haj)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.