Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/28 18:36:06 UTC

What triggers the website build?

I’m trying to set up a jenkins antora website build for Aries and am rather mystified about how to trigger it.  Poking around in the parts of the Jenkins camel-website configuration that I  can find I see configuration that triggers a build if the camel-website project changes, but these must be infrequent compared to .adoc changes in the source projects.

What causes an .adoc source change in one of the Antora source repos to produce a website build?  Or is it a manual process?

Many thanks
David Jencks

Re: What triggers the website build?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.