Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/30 11:58:11 UTC

[QA][Test Report] Weekly Status Update as of 20140630

Hi All,
We start doing the AOO 4.1.1 Full Path Regression Test(FPR) on June 25,
here is the weekly update (6/25 - 6/30):

*Test execution:*
1. Complete *11%* of all test executions(Windows, Ubuntu) on M1 build, it
is behind schedule compared to the planned *14%* need to be completed

It covers major test of following:
(1) Basic, advanced operations in Writer, Spreadsheet, Impress
(2) Impacted areas testing by changes made (bug fixes)
(3) Windows 2012 Server OS support

*Defect summary:*
1. New severe bugs opened during FPR:
125161 - OpenOffice Writer crashed on open File

2. 4.1.1 resolved showstopper bugs to be verified (Total 35)
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&list_id=153261&namedcmd=4.1.1_release_blocker%2B%3F&remaction=run&sharer_id=249089

*Issues & quality highlight:*
1. One crash is found during this test cycle, need to confirm
2. Testlink system is so slow as to impact test execution's efficiency
3. *We need more test volunteers, especially on Mac*

*Volunteer status: *
1. We have total 7 test execution volunteers joined in FPR execution work
since June 24, 6 of them have got / will get test cases assigned, 1 of them
need to provide Testlink ID
2. We have 2 defect verification volunteers joined in 4.1.1 resolved
showstopper bug verification work since June 23, but wait for either his
Bugzilla ID or his bug selection

*Plan for next week:*
1. Continue to do FPR test with M1 or M2 if have
2. Remind some test execution volunteers to complete their assignments
3. Continue to organize the FPR test

Thank you all for effort provided last week, we have made a good start, but
we still need your continuous help on all platforms, especially on Mac!

Yu Zhen