Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/11/20 19:24:52 UTC

[CLA] Got Christine's CLA on file : please grant cwiki access

Ersin,

I see Christine's CLA on file.  She's good to go with cwiki access.  Can
you set her up?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [CLA] Got Christine's CLA on file : please grant cwiki access

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
On 11/20/06, Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool. I just need her cwiki user name.

Well, I think "ck" is the user name and I gave her required
permissions to read/write Directory spaces on cwiki.

Congrats Christine.

--
Ersin

Re: [CLA] Got Christine's CLA on file : please grant cwiki access

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin