Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rustad, Aaron" <AR...@Online-can.com> on 2002/02/24 10:01:25 UTC

i18n - Escape Codes....

I am trying i18n my application by adding a Resources_ru.properties, and it
seems to work. However, I can not get the Unicode characters to work
correctly.

I have looked at HP's example, and they use unicode escapes for their
messages....is there an easy way to convert Strings to Unicode strings?

Thanks for your help!
Aaron.

Re: i18n - Escape Codes....

Posted by Louis Leung <lo...@sun.com>.
is your jsp pages encoded in the native encoding ?  or unicode encoding ?