Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/08/14 16:40:48 UTC

[ApacheCon] Title fixes for Lucene Track

Hi Planners,

Two corrections to titles for the Lucene track at ApacheCon:

"Solr Boot Camp" training should be called "Solr Day" (Monday)

"Building Intelligent Search Applications with the Lucene Stack"  ->
Replace "Stack" with "Ecosystem"  (Thursday)

BTW, if this is something I can do, let me know, as I'm happy to do it.

Thanks,
Grant

Re: [ApacheCon] Title fixes for Lucene Track

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Grant Ingersoll<gs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Two corrections to titles for the Lucene track at ApacheCon:
>
> "Solr Boot Camp" training should be called "Solr Day" (Monday)
>
> "Building Intelligent Search Applications with the Lucene Stack"  ->
>  Replace "Stack" with "Ecosystem"  (Thursday)

Done.

BR,

Jukka Zitting