Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ramsés Morales <ra...@computer.org> on 2003/07/26 00:54:44 UTC

XMLForm / schematron / database validation

Hi.

Is there any way to make schematron check a database to validate a
value. Can it be easily extend? Will I have to make my own validation
stuff in place of schematron?

Right now I'm using schematron, but in the XMLForm action I'm checking a
value on the database. If it is wrong, I create a new Violation, and
send it to the Form. The problem with that, is that I'm creating content
inside the action, and that will create problems when I add
internationalization to my app.

Thanks for your help.