Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bill Binole <bi...@Attachmate.com> on 2001/08/02 23:32:44 UTC

SocketException connection reset

We are seeing SocketException connection reset errors on an AIX system.
There have also been reports of this behavior on Solaris.   There was a
thread that I found in the archives that stated that this was fixed in Soap
2.1.  Unfortunately we are using a modified version of Soap 2.0 and cannot
upgrade at the moment.  Can someone tell me what was done to fix this and
what modules were affected so I can port the fix?

Bill