Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/09 23:38:01 UTC

same key from different tables

I have a question about the distribution of row keys in HBase.
If multiple tables have the same row keys, are they stored in the same
region ?  I am trying to better understand the key distribution in HBase.
The same keys rows will be accessed at the same time and I am trying to
avoid any hot spot in the cluster.
Thank you :)

Re: same key from different tables

Posted by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.