Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by xacobea <st...@web.de> on 2008/11/17 09:14:30 UTC

hyphenate causes error

hi!
some text from a fo file is not displayed correct in my pdf output. the
problem seems to be a space close to the end of a fo:inline in combination
with hyphenate=true in the surrounding block element

<fo:block hyphenate="true" language="de">
  <fo:inline>abcdefgh sende ihnen .</fo:inline>
</fo:block>

with hyphenate="false" everything works fine. the error occurred several
times with different texts - the problem seems to be a single space.
attached the complete fo

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20535318/mist.fo mist.fo

Re: hyphenate causes error

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On 17 Nov 2008, at 09:14, xacobea wrote:

Hello,

> some text from a fo file is not displayed correct in my pdf output.
> the
> problem seems to be a space close to the end of a fo:inline in
> combination
> with hyphenate=true in the surrounding block element

This issue should be fixed in the latest FOP trunk (r718666).

Cheers

Andreas