Posted to user@flink.apache.org by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn> on 2022/08/18 02:21:12 UTC

Re: get state from window

> does flink sql support UDTAGG?
Yes, Flink sql support UDTAGG.

Best regards,
Yuxia

----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人: "曲洋" <qu...@126.com>
收件人: "user-zh" <us...@flink.apache.org>, "User" <us...@flink.apache.org>
发送时间: 星期四, 2022年 8 月 18日 上午 10:03:24
主题: get state from window

Hi dear engineers,

I have one question:  does flink streaming support getting the state.I override the open method in the map processor,initializing
Hi dear engineers,

One small question:  does flink sql support UDTAGG? (user-defined table aggregate function), seems only supported in flink table api? If not supported in flink sql, how can I define an aggregated udf which could output multiple rows to kafka.

Thanks for your help!
Thanks for your help!

Re: get state from window

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
Sorry for misleading.
After some investigation, seems UDTAGG can only used in flink table spi.

Best regards,
Yuxia

Re: get state from window

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.