Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tapaswini Das <ta...@persistent.co.in> on 2006/04/25 10:34:31 UTC

Getting java.io.IOException

Hi All,

  Can any one please help me?

I'm getting exception like

"java.io.IOException: Stream closed at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.ensureOpen(Unknown Source) at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.readResponse(HTTPSampler
.java:263) at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:
496) at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBa
se.java:590) at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBa
se.java:578) at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281) at
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) "

 in Response data of View Result Tree

And

null

http://loadui.persistent.co.in/loadui/servlet/com.heartbeat.slideengine.admi
n.controller.AdminController_New?

http://loadui.persistent.co.in/loadui/servlet/com.heartbeat.slideengine.admi
n.controller.AdminController_New?

In Request of View Result Tree

I increased the Ramp Up seconds and Action Delay but only 10 no of users are
executed not more than 10 Users.

Can any one please tell me what the problem is??? Is any one told me weather
the problem in Application or in JMeter Script?????

Thanks in Advanced

Tapaswini Das

Re: Getting java.io.IOException

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 25/04/06, Tapaswini Das <ta...@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm attaching the JMeter Log file please let me know where the problem is???

Please don't send attachments to the list.
[As it happens, the list does not seem to allow attachments.]

And please don't include the full log in a posting to the list.
Short extracts (a few lines) are OK, but otherwise it is just noise
for most people, and the mail system tends to wrap the lines making
them difficult to read.

If you want to report  bug, create a Bugzilla issue and attach the log to that.

> It's working perfectly for 1 user, 10 Users but after that Error is
> throwing.

That is probably the server complaining.

> As after increasing the Ramp up seconds and Action delay the same execution
> result displayed.

???

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This is not a JMeter problem.

Posted by Vibhuti Shankar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tapaswini,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
If the problem is JMeter timing out, then can't you just create a
Tomcat servlet that waits a long time? Would that not recreate the
problem?

S.