Posted to users@camel.apache.org by newbiee <m_...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/27 03:17:42 UTC

JAR for IBM MQ

Hi,

I am getting BUILD error because following JARS could not be found.

com.ibm.mq:com.ibm.mq.jmqi:jar:7.0.1.3
com.ibm:com.ibm.mqjms:jar:7.0.1.3
com.ibm:com.ibm.mqjms:jar:7.0.1.3

To use IBM MQ, I have added following in my POM:

	<dependency>
      <groupId>com.ibm.mq</groupId>
      <artifactId>com.ibm.mq.jmqi</artifactId>
      <version>7.0.1.3</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

	<dependency>
      <groupId>com.ibm</groupId>
      <artifactId>com.ibm.mqjms</artifactId>
      <version>7.0.1.3</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.ibm.mq.dhbcore</groupId>
      <artifactId>dhbcore</artifactId>
      <version>7.0.1.3</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

How can I download the JAR manually. What is the site address where these
JARs are available or is there a way to fix the issue?

Thank you

Re: JAR for IBM MQ

Posted by Magnus Palmér <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you have WMQ 7 installed on your computer the following environment
variable will be set: MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH
If you only want to use WMQ as a client, the clients are freely available
to download from IBM, think you need to register though. Search for
Websphere MQ supportpac.
However you still need to do as Claus wrote, install the jars you need to
your local Maven repo. It is not legal to publish the
(How to do it can be found in the Maven FAQ:
http://maven.apache.org/general.html#importing-jars)

Re: JAR for IBM MQ

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

IBM MQ is a commercial product, so you have to purchase it from IBM.
And IBM can deliver those JARs as part of Java JMS clients.
IBM do not publish those JARs to a Maven repository. And I doubt it
would be legal to do so by others. Hence you cannot find those JARs in
the internet.

If you have a IBM WebSphere AS installation on your computer. Then
those JARs is often provided as part of the AS installation.
You can then search for these JARs in that installation. I have done
that in the past.

Then you can install the JARs from the file system to your local m2
repo using a maven command.
Check the maven documentation how to do that.

And from that your Maven project should be able to pickup and use the
JARs and compile the project.

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:17 AM, newbiee <m_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting BUILD error because following JARS could not be found.
>
> com.ibm.mq:com.ibm.mq.jmqi:jar:7.0.1.3
> com.ibm:com.ibm.mqjms:jar:7.0.1.3
> com.ibm:com.ibm.mqjms:jar:7.0.1.3
>
> To use IBM MQ, I have added following in my POM:
>
>        <dependency>
>      <groupId>com.ibm.mq</groupId>
>      <artifactId>com.ibm.mq.jmqi</artifactId>
>      <version>7.0.1.3</version>
>      <scope>compile</scope>
>    </dependency>
>
>        <dependency>
>      <groupId>com.ibm</groupId>
>      <artifactId>com.ibm.mqjms</artifactId>
>      <version>7.0.1.3</version>
>      <scope>compile</scope>
>    </dependency>
>
>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>com.ibm.mq.dhbcore</groupId>
>      <artifactId>dhbcore</artifactId>
>      <version>7.0.1.3</version>
>      <scope>compile</scope>
>    </dependency>
>
> How can I download the JAR manually. What is the site address where these
> JARs are available or is there a way to fix the issue?
>
> Thank you

Claus Ibsen