Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de> on 2004/08/20 15:05:00 UTC

adapting pdf-output to Corp.Id

Hi!

Is there an (easy?) way to customize the PDF
output? We have to produce output that conforms
to a (given) Coporate Id, specifying Fonts and
sizes, headers and footers etc.

Or is the only way to do this to tweak the
document2fo.xslt?

Thanks
Johannes

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de

Re: adapting pdf-output to Corp.Id

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Johannes Schaefer escribió:
> Hi!
>
> Is there an (easy?) way to customize the PDF
> output? We have to produce output that conforms
> to a (given) Coporate Id, specifying Fonts and
> sizes, headers and footers etc.
>
> Or is the only way to do this to tweak the
> document2fo.xslt?

Yes,
Use your own skin