Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/25 13:48:08 UTC

1.3 Planning

As we release 1.2, we should probably start on our 1.3 planning...

Anyone want to take a shot at the JIRA list.

D.

Re: 1.3 Planning

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.
I began to think about implementing container-managed authentication
(specifically BASIC type of authentication):
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-214

At the beginning of this week I tried to add new auth module and
HashUserRealm on Jetty but stuck with some problem and I'm still have some
questions. Due to my workload I'll be able to proceed only on this weekend.
May be I also will need some advice from you guys.

Vladimir

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivanov

Re: 1.3 Planning

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
There are a couple of tasks I've been planning to do for a loong time:

* integrate with Lift's Textile parser... again
* do some more cleanup of the TwitterAPI.scala
* XMPP integrations; with actions and Lift's XMPP module, it's a no-brainer
* generate RSS/Atom feeds
* LDAP integration? Maybe, if I have the time

I have these on my personal todo list but I'll create JIRA items for
the missing features.

Vassil

Re: 1.3 Planning

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.