Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Asha K S <as...@adobe.com> on 2011/11/23 12:53:00 UTC

Directory contents listing of Aliases Directory

Hi,

Currently when I set Aliases attribute for Context ,Tomcat serves resources from Aliases directory but I am unable to get the directory listing for the Aliases Directory.Can you please let me know if anyone has tried this or if there is any other way to do it.

I have set my aliases="/mytest=C:\mytest" and if I access http://localhost:8080/mytest/test.jsp but if i just give http://localhost:8080/mytest i am unable to get the directory listing for mytest directory.

Thanks,
Asha

RE: Directory contents listing of Aliases Directory

Posted by Asha K S <as...@adobe.com>.
HI Markus,

Thanks a lot for the reply. But I already have listings set to true and still facing issues with directory listing of the directory set in Aliases.

Thanks,
Asha

<http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/default-servlet.html>

--
Regards
  mks

Re: Directory contents listing of Aliases Directory

Posted by Markus Schönhaber <to...@list-post.mks-mail.de>.
23.11.2011 12:53, Asha K S: