Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Bhowmik, Bindul" <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/04 23:19:13 UTC

Plugin testing documentation links update

Hello,

I ran across a few links on the documentation which should probably be
updated. The pages either use CMS or Confluence, so I am unable to
send a patch (or know how to).

On the 'Developers centre - Testing Plugins Strategies' page [1] on
the Maven website, under the 'maven-verifier' subsection, the page
links to the MAVENOLD confluence space for the 'Creating a Maven
Integration Test' link [2]; but that should probably point to the same
page in the MAVEN space [3].

On the MAVEN/Creating+a+Maven+Integration+Test [3] page itself, there
are several links which point to the SVN location for the Core ITs
[4], which should point to the new Git location [5] if I am not
mistaken. Also the archetype catalog used in that page [6] is no
longer available (links to a Codehaus page), and probably also needs
to point somewhere else.

Regards,
Bindul

[1] https://maven.apache.org/plugin-developers/plugin-testing.html
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVENOLD/Creating+a+Maven+Integration+Test
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Creating+a+Maven+Integration+Test
[4] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/core-integration-testing/
[5] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/maven-integration-testing.git
[6] http://docs.codehaus.org/download/attachments/1835439/archetype-catalog.xml

Re: Plugin testing documentation links update

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Thanks for reporting! I filed a jira issue for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5989

/Anders