Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Travis-CI <no...@travis-ci.org> on 2013/03/27 14:04:25 UTC

[Still Failing] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1043 (trunk - c3551b9)

Build Update for apache/jackrabbit-oak
-------------------------------------

Build: #1043

Duration: 29 minutes and 23 seconds
Commit: c3551b9 (trunk)
Author: Thomas Mueller
Message: OAK-721 NamePathMapperImpl: weird error message "index > 1" (improved message)

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/trunk@1461547 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/compare/e0d77ffe5417...c3551b91bd2e

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds/5837355

--

You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See http://bit.ly/lCybCJ

Re: [Still Failing] apache/jackrabbit-oak#1043 (trunk - c3551b9)

Posted by Thomas Mueller <mu...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

I re-enabled the tests now, the integration test build was now
successfully on my machine.

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.