Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Peng Xiao <25...@qq.com> on 2018/03/28 02:39:12 UTC

auto_bootstrap for seed node

Dear All,

For adding a new DC ,we need to set auto_bootstrap: false and then run the rebuild,finally we need to change auto_bootstrap: true,but for seed nodes,it seems that we still need to keep bootstrap false?
Could anyone please confirm?

Thanks,
Peng Xiao

Re: auto_bootstrap for seed node

Posted by kurt greaves <ku...@instaclustr.com>.
Setting auto_bootstrap on seed nodes is unnecessary and irrelevant. If the
node is a seed it will ignore auto_bootstrap and it *will not* bootstrap.

Posted by Ali Hubail <Al...@petrolink.com>.

"Peng Xiao" <25...@qq.com>

,