Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kieran Kirwan <KK...@dto.ie> on 2003/07/28 14:18:22 UTC

Cocoon and MySQL databases: Working Versions

Just to let everyone know what works - for future reference

- Apache Tomcat 4.0
- Cocoon 2.0.4.
- mysql-connector-java-3.0.8-stable-bin.jar
- excalibur-datasource-1.1.1.jar
- j2sdk1.4.1_01

> I've got a MySQL database called 'abc' which contains a table 'TroubleTickets'.
> I can view this using mySQL.exe and it appears to be fine.

Kieran Kirwan
Executive Transportation Planner
Transportation Modelling Department

Dublin Transportation Office