Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by bl...@algx.net on 2003/01/21 19:38:32 UTC

Apache2 with worker MPM and JK2 over JNI

Has anyone been able to get Apache2 compiled with the worker MPM to work with Tomcat over JNI?  I had no problem getting the prefork model to work.  However, using the same configuration as with prefork, once I implemented the worker model I had issues.  I'd imagine this is due to thread vs fork/exec differences between the 2 models but I can't find any documentation to that effect.

Any info you might have concerning this issue would be helpful.

Thanks