Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "jackie.zhang" <ja...@icebreakersoftware.com> on 2008/06/06 05:14:26 UTC

help for install ofbiz on resin

hi everyone

i am newer for ofbiz , can u tell me how to install ofbiz on resin instead of tomcat ,thanks!

2008-06-06

jackie.zhang

Re: Re: help for install ofbiz on resin

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Jackie,

I am not sure of any document that exists for integration with Resin.
Is it possible for you to spend some time on Resin Integration ?
(You can take example of External tomcat integration and JBoss and Websphere
integration document that is shared on Ofbiz Confluence)

If you will contribute back to the community then all will be happy to see
contribution from you :-).

--
Ashish

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.