Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/04/30 05:27:29 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamFilteringServices" by krismach

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by krismach:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamFilteringServices

   * '''[http://www.webmail.us/ Webmail.us, Inc. | The Email Hosting Company | Business Email Hosting]''' - You manage your business.  We'll manage your email.  We've helped more than 30,000 businesses get rid of email software headaches, hardware costs, and security threats.  Take a free trial for 14 days and see if we can help you too.

+  * '''[http://www.swishmail.com/ Swishmail.com | Email Hosting | Business Email Provider]''' - Swishmail, based in New York City, provides reliable business email hosting with virus/spam-protection. Secure POP3/IMAP/SMTP/WEBMAIL access.

  == Note for Vendors ==