Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by sujatha rdn <su...@wavecrest.gi> on 2014/07/31 11:54:22 UTC

mbean for changing log level for log4j2

Hi,

We use log4j2 along with slf4j in our application. And now we try to change
log level dynamically.

Can you please provide me the mbean details so that we can change the log
level during run time via jmx. For this we need to use jolokia(it’s a
remote JMX with JSON over http)

Thanks & Regards,

Sujatha

Re: mbean for changing log level for log4j2

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Please see the Javadoc for the log4j MBean interfaces. Especially the PATTERN constant.

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/log4j-core/apidocs/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/jmx/package-frame.html

Sent from my iPhone