Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/18 10:22:24 UTC

Slides, Audio, Video Resources of IoTDB from 2018 up to now.

Hi all,

I collect the meetups, talks of IoTDB and some related resources from 2018
up to now.

I think we can put it on our website.

Currently, the reporters of these talks are Jianmin Wang, Jialin Qiao,
Julian,Chirstofer Dutz and me.

If any of you want to remove your video/slides, or your name for privacy.
Please tell me (in private or in public).

If someone knows more materials about IoTDB, please let me know and I will
update it to the page.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1068

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Slides, Audio, Video Resources of IoTDB from 2018 up to now.

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Looks great!

Thanks,