Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Nabajyoti Dash <na...@rakuten.com> on 2017/01/27 07:32:36 UTC

Save button on interpreter is not working

Hi,
I am using zeppelin 6.2 . When I am accessing my local zeppelin everything
is working fine.
But when I am trying to set it up in staging it's working in a weird manner.
Like sometimes the save button of the interpreter is not working.The
interpreters are getting refreshed each time.Deleting a note hangs zeppelin
for 2-3 minutes.I have tried in both chrome and firefox.

Can anyone please explain why these type of issues arrises?

Note: I am not using any proxy.but connecting through a vpn to the server.