Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Mueller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/15 13:03:02 UTC

Re: Spring batch integration with camel

Hey,

I would also like this contribution, because we use both frameworks. Any
news for that? Should we open an issue (new feature) for that?

Regards,
Christian

Re: Spring batch integration with camel

Posted by lazyeye <t....@gmail.com>.
I have uploaded the POC project. I hope it is helpful. Let me know if there
is anything else I can do.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

As we have the component camel-spring-integration, this new module will be
called : camel-spring-batch

What do you plan to do between camel and spring batch as camel could be
improved to become also a batch solution ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard

Apache Camel Group :
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2447439&trk=anet_ug_hm

Posted by Christian Mueller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Christian Mueller
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I would also like this contribution, because we use both frameworks. Any
> news for that? Should we open an issue (new feature) for that?

We love contributions so feel free to create a ticket

> Regards,
> Christian

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer