Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@apache.org> on 2018/06/28 03:06:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0 released

The Apache Zeppelin community is pleased to announce the availability of
the 0.8.0 release.

Zeppelin is a collaborative data analytics and visualization tool for
distributed, general-purpose data processing system such as Apache Spark,
Apache Flink, etc.

This is another major release after the last minor release 0.7.3.
The community put significant effort into improving Apache Zeppelin since
the last release. 122 contributors fixed totally 602 issues. Lots of
new features are introduced, such as inline configuration, ipython
interpreter, yarn-cluster mode support , interpreter lifecycle manager
and etc.

We encourage you to download the latest release
fromhttp://zeppelin.apache.org/download.html

Release note is available
athttp://zeppelin.apache.org/releases/zeppelin-release-0.8.0.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on the project and
how to get involved, visit our website at http://zeppelin.apache.org/

Thank you all users and contributors who have helped to improve Apache
Zeppelin.

Regards,
The Apache Zeppelin community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0 released

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Great job. Congrats everyone involved.

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats and thanks for putting together the release

________________________________

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Miquel Angel Andreu Febrer <mi...@gmail.com>.
Great news,

Posted by Sanjay Dasgupta <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Valery Khamenya <kh...@gmail.com>.
Dear Zeppelin-gurus,

could someone, please, provide a bootstrap script to install Zeppelin 0.8
on AWS EMR?
Your karma will boost to infinity :-)

best regards
--
Valery A.Khamenya

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ruslan, I will fix it.

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Great work!!

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0 released

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Great work!!

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Zeppelin 0.8.0 released

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

From: Patrick Maroney <pm...@wapacklabs.com>
Date: Friday, June 29, 2018 at 4:59 AM

[...]