Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/29 19:34:24 UTC

GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0003:Unable to access meta data

Hi all,

I try to import a database using this guide
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.99.2/Sqoop5MinutesDemo.html but I get this
error when I submit the job
"Exception has occurred during processing command
Server has returned exception: Exception: java.lang.Throwable Message:
GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0003:Unable to access meta data"

Any ideas what's wrong?

Re: GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0003:Unable to access meta data

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Awesome! Thanks for posting the solution.

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <karetakis@gmail.com

Posted by Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Hey there,