Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by BRANDON DEVRIES <br...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/01 16:25:25 UTC

Re: NIFI-271 / refactored parent / checkstyle / rat / findbugs

All,

I created a ticket for this[1] and attached an initial eclipse profile.  After we get some wider input, opinions, should this end up in the developer section of the website?

Brandon

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-568 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-568>

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Joe. I'll be putting together another release in just a bit.

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
All,

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Brandon,

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Brandon,

I would vote yes, we will want the Eclipse formatter on the dev site. I
also have several Eclipse Code Templates that make writing processors
much easier that I would want to put there. Maybe some sort of
"Developer Resources" page.

Thanks
-Mark