Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ram Prakash <ra...@e-solutionsinc.com> on 2010/11/01 21:20:45 UTC

Urgent Need: Sr. Developer - Hadoop Hive | Cupertino, CA

Job Title: Sr. Developer - Hadoop Hive
Location: Cupertino, CA

Relevant Experience (Yrs) 	10 +  Yrs

Technical/Functional Skills 	10+ years of strong technical and
implementation experience in diversified data warehouse technologies like
1. Teradata
2. Hadoop-Hive
3. GreenPlum
4. MongoDB
5. Oracle Cohorence
6. Timestan
- Good understanding on pros and cons on data warehousing technologies
- Have past experience in evaluating Data Warehousing technologies
- Handled large volume of data for processing and reporting
- Possess good team leader skills

Roles & Responsibilities	Technical expert in EDW

Please send me resume with contact information.

Thanks,
Ram Prakash
E-Solutionsin, Inc
ram.prakash@e-solutionsinc.com
www.e-solutionsinc.com

RE: Urgent Need: Sr. Developer - Hadoop Hive | Cupertino, CA

Posted by St...@sungard.com.
Ram,
#1 its Coherence not Cohorence
#2 its TimesTen not Timestan
#3 stop spamming the  mailing list.

Amen

Posted by Dave butlerdi <bu...@gmail.com>.
Teradata has been around for 30+ years so .......

On 29 October 2010 23:45, Pablo Cingolani <pc...@tacner.com> wrote:

> Seriously? 10 of experience in Hive, Hadoop and MongoDb? :-)
>
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Ram Prakash
> <ra...@e-solutionsinc.com> wrote:
> >
> > Job Title: Sr. Developer - Hadoop Hive
> > Location: Cupertino, CA
> >
> > Relevant Experience (Yrs)       10 +  Yrs
> >
> > Technical/Functional Skills     10+ years of strong technical and
> > implementation experience in diversified data warehouse technologies like
> > 1. Teradata
> > 2. Hadoop-Hive
> > 3. GreenPlum
> > 4. MongoDB
> > 5. Oracle Cohorence
> > 6. Timestan
> > - Good understanding on pros and cons on data warehousing technologies
> > - Have past experience in evaluating Data Warehousing technologies
> > - Handled large volume of data for processing and reporting
> > - Possess good team leader skills
> >
> > Roles & Responsibilities        Technical expert in EDW
> >
> > Please send me resume with contact information.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > Ram Prakash
> > E-Solutionsin, Inc
> > ram.prakash@e-solutionsinc.com
> > www.e-solutionsinc.com
> > --

Regards

Dave Butler
butlerdi-at-pharm2phork-dot-org

Also on Skype as pharm2phork

Get Skype here http://www.skype.com/download.html

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

Re: Urgent Need: Sr. Developer - Hadoop Hive | Cupertino, CA

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
No thank you

Posted by James Seigel <ja...@tynt.com>.
Seems a little light ;)