Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yuri Borunov <re...@itprofy.org> on 2005/04/28 11:29:31 UTC

using jsp generated by oracle reports in tomcat

Good day.
I need to run .jsp file generated by oracle reports under tomcat.
I placed .jsp in webapps directory and tried to run it.
When i was getting noclassdeffound errors i grepped .jar files from reports distribution
and copied appropriate jars in tomcat lib directory.After copying all required .jar files i'm
getting the following:
first execution attempt:
"java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: _tie"
all other attempts:
"java.lang.NullPointerException"

Can anybody help me in getting that .jsp running?

--
Respectfully, Yuri Borunov.
Dot-internet ( www.dot.ru )

Re: using jsp generated by oracle reports in tomcat

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I think if oracle generated the JSP - their tech support will be more helpful
with how you will need to set up tomcat to run this particular JSP.

-Tim