Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrei Mikhailovsky <an...@arhont.com> on 2015/02/17 18:05:34 UTC

Are we far from ACS 4.5.0?

Guys, i've seen a lot of activity a few weeks ago with RC1, 2, 3, etc. However, it seems to have slowed down somewhat.

When is the 4.5.0 being released? Has it been put on hold for some reason?

Thanks

Andrei

Re: Are we far from ACS 4.5.0?

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.
I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8265. This
can be downgraded if popular opinion agrees that it only deserves
mention in the release notes, however it should be easy to fix. In a
nutshell, new guest OS types were added (e.g. Ubuntu 14.04, CentOS 7,
maybe others), but they were only set up to work with XenServer.

Re: Are we far from ACS 4.5.0?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.

Re: Are we far from ACS 4.5.0?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.