Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/12/10 21:50:00 UTC

Jetty Architecture

Hi,
I like this page:
http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/doc/JettyArchitecture.html.  Does anyone
have anything close to this for tomcat, or would I need to create one
from scratch?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Re: Jetty Architecture

Posted by David Evans <ds...@berndtgroup.net>.
Hello,

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 16:08, Filip Hanik wrote:
> I have a basic doc (text no pictures) one page that describes some of this,
> let me see if I can dig it up for you,
> but your diagram would be "much" bigger :), since the number of components
> in Tomcat is "slightly" more complex than Jetty

Can you send this to me if you find it, i'm just starting to dig into
the tomcat source and it would be very helpful.

And Jeanfrancois wrote:
I have something very similar if you want them. Those are basic UML
diagram I did a long time ago. Just check your inbox :-)

May i also have your diagrams please.

thanks

dave

Re: Jetty Architecture

Re: Jetty Architecture

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
> Shapira, Yoav wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I like this page:
>> http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/doc/JettyArchitecture.html.  Does anyone
>> have anything close to this for tomcat, or would I need to create one
>> from scratch?
>>
> I have something very similar if you want them. Those are basic UML
> diagram I did a long time ago. Just check your inbox :-)

Cool. I remember some were posted a long time ago, I think for Tomcat 4.0.

Rémy

Re: Jetty Architecture

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

>Hi,
>I like this page:
>http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/doc/JettyArchitecture.html.  Does anyone
>have anything close to this for tomcat, or would I need to create one
>from scratch?

I have something very similar if you want them. Those are basic UML
diagram I did a long time ago. Just check your inbox :-)

-- Jeanfrancois