Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/07/12 22:31:16 UTC

DKIM

DKIM (combined DomainKeys and IIM) is on its way to the IETF.
http://mipassoc.org/mass/

The draft looks nice, technically -- I wrote up a few comments
at http://taint.org/2005/07/11/195049a.html -- but it's got the same
issues with a patent-encumbered license as DK had before,
reportedly.

if I recall correctly, we had some legal eagles take a look at
that license, and it seemed favourable.  Anyone know the
new terms?  it may be worthwhile checking again, to see
if they've changed or not, before the journos start calling.

--j.