Posted to users@camel.apache.org by MirekSz <na...@shotmail.ru> on 2016/02/05 09:34:56 UTC

Http4

Hello
Therefore http4 There is no default time limits as in ftp2. In my experience
in all the components should be some default timeouts to prevent hanging

Re: Http4

Posted by MirekSz <na...@shotmail.ru>.
I'm know that I can set this settings but in my opinion there should be some
predefined values/defaults.
Currently httpClient.XXX default values is null which means infinity
timeouts

Re: Http4

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
See the httpClient.xxx options at
http://camel.apache.org/http4

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:34 AM, MirekSz <na...@shotmail.ru> wrote:
> Hello
> Therefore http4 There is no default time limits as in ftp2. In my experience
> in all the components should be some default timeouts to prevent hanging

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus