Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2018/02/26 11:38:50 UTC

ISO 19115-3 work merged to trunk

Hello all

The work for upgrading the metadata XML format to ISO 19115-3:2016 has
been merged to trunk, and the ISO 19115-3 branch has been deleted. The
work is not totally finished however, and some regressions may happen
with (un)marshalling of legacy ISO 19139:2007 format. We will try to fix
regressions as we discover them. I propose to target a SIS 1.0 release
around April, so we have time to test and fix issues that may be reported.

    Martin

Re: ISO 19115-3 work merged to trunk

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Thanks Stéphane. Note that there is some issues to resolve, documented
as sub-tasks of SIS-345 [1]. Hopefully those corner cases will be solved
before the 1.0 release.

    Martin

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SIS-345

Posted by Stephane Fellah <st...@imagemattersllc.com>.
Martin,

Thank you so much for integrating Image Matters' contribution. This is a
big milestone for the community! We will perform the integration of your
trunk in Geoplatform.gov and provides feedback if we identify any gaps.

Sincerely

--
Stephane Fellah
Chief  Knowledge Scientist