Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vasumathi <va...@koensoft.com> on 2006/01/24 12:09:38 UTC

Difference between struts1.1 and struts1.2

Hi
 Anyone can explain the difference between struts1.1 and struts1.2

with regards
vasu

Re: Difference between struts1.1 and struts1.2

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.
Harish Pathak wrote:
>   Well 1.2 is far more better than 1.1 also perform method is deprecated in struts 1.1

Despite the depth of this answer I will add a few more references.

http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsUpgrade
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/6053

That was with about 30 seconds with Google; there are probably several
more good resources available.

Dave

Re: Difference between struts1.1 and struts1.2

Posted by Harish Pathak <mr...@yahoo.com>.
:)

  GOOD QUESTION.........

Vasumathi <va...@koensoft.com> wrote:

Hi
Anyone can explain the difference between struts1.1 and struts1.2

with regards
vasu

Yahoo! Photos