Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Andrei Ivanov <my...@surfeu.fi> on 2002/06/03 22:52:14 UTC

contribution Re: question about org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.blocks.sockets package

Hi, Peter,
sorry for delay, sources are in zip, diffs attached.
Br. Andrei

PS optional private key password added to both factories, so it can be
present in config now and therefore used to access keystore (see javadoc).
Small fix to build.xml so that TLSSocketFactory not to be compiled if no
jsse.jar...

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Andrei,

Coimmitted & thanks a lot (though I'd save Peter the keystrokes)

-ph