Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/30 17:56:19 UTC

[QA][Test Report] Weekly Status Update as of 20130830

Hi All,

We start doing the AOO 4.0.1 showstopper defect verification this week,
here is the weekly update (8/26 - 08/30):

*Test execution:* N/A
*
Defect summary:*
1. 15 defects are fixed and 5 defects are verified this week, so we have
25(15+15-5) in the backlog to verify -
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.1_release_blocker%2B%3F&sharer_id=18&list_id=85231
2. In backlog, 30 regression defects are candiate to be showstopper -
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=4.0.0_regression_confirmed&sharer_id=18&list_id=84503
*
Issues & quality highlight:*
1. 30 + 14 defects are waiting for fix or triage before Sep 6(the deadline
of bugfix)
2. Defect verification is with risk as no volunteer is on this work
considering potential work load on candidate defects for showstopper
*
Volunteer status:* we have 0 volunteers on showstopper verification
*
Plan for next week:*
1. Continue to verify showstopper defects
2. Continue to call for volunteers on defect verification

Any one who can contribute on showstopper defect verifcation, please let me
know!

Regards,
Yu Zhen